This qualification has been developed to conform to the requirements of the RQF, to meet the requirements of higher education and employers, to meet the needs of learners and to respond to the needs of our centers. We provide a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level and for learners who do not have business or management qualifications, but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience in the work place.
- opportunities for learners to acquire knowledge and understanding and develop a range of skills,
personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life.
- specialisms that are directly related to learners’ current responsibilities or that meet a particular
interest and support career development.
- opportunities for learners who wish to undertake apart time degree of study leading to get MBA.
|MODULE NAME||Credit Hours||GLH||TQT|
|Strategic Human Resource Management||12||32||120|
|International Business Environment||12||32||120|
|Finance for Strategic Managers||12||32||120|
|Corporate Communication Strategies||12||32||120|
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management||12||32||120|
|Organizational Behavior Management||12||32||120|
|Supply chain Management||12||32||120|
STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
1. Understand the factors affecting human resource management
strategies in organisations
2. Understand how strategic human resource management contributes to
the achievement of the strategic plans of organisations
3. Understand how to prepare human resource management strategies
4. Be able to develop a human resource management strategy for an organisation
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
1. Be able to analyse the international business environment
2. Understand the impact of globalisation and international trade
3. Understand the international markets in which businesses operate
FINANCE FOR STRATEGIC MANAGERS
1. Understand the importance of financial data in formulating and delivering
2. Be able to analyze financial data for an organization in order to inform strategic
3. Be able to evaluate proposals for strategic decisions on capital expenditure
in an organization
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
1. Understand the importance of corporate communications
2. Be able to plan corporate communications audits
3. Understand the purpose and impact of a corporate communications strategy
1. Understand the principles of strategic marketing
2. Understand how to carry out a strategic marketing analysis
3. Understand the role of customer behaviour in marketing strategies
4. Understand how to develop an implementable strategic marketing plan
5. Understand how to create a marketing strategy to meet business objectives
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT FOR LEADERSHIP
AND STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
1. Understand how knowledge and skills in leadership and strategic management
support the creation and achievement of organisational vision and strategy
2. Understand how to develop and communicate organisational vision
3. Be able to manage development of own personal knowledge and skills
in leadership and strategic management to support achievement of personal
and organisational vision and strategy
4. Be able to reflect on the benefits of personal development in the achievement
of personal growth and organisational vision and strategy
1. Understand leadership behaviour theory and practice
2. Understand how organisational structures and culture impact on the
effectiveness of the organisation
3. Understand how organisations can improve employee effectiveness
to respond to business opportunities
4. Understand how organisations can motivate employees in order to
improve their efficiency and effectiveness
- Use the analytical skills for problem solving in project management.
- Use and differentiate the mathematical models in decision making process.
- Demonstrate mastery in using software project management packages.
1. Understand the foundations for developing organisational strategy
2. Understand the external environment affecting organisations
3. Be able to review an organisation’s strategy and business plans
4. Be able to develop strategy options for an organisation
5. Understand how to create a strategic plan to meet business objectives
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
1. Analyze the manufacturing operations of a firm
2. Apply sales and operations planning, MRP and lean manufacturing concepts
3. Apply logistics and purchasing concepts to improve supply chain operations
4. Apply quality management tools for process improvement
*Installment Plan has to pay 550$ for Application Fee and 550$ for Three installments.
*Installment Plan has to pay 7500 EGP for Application Fee and 7500 EGP for Three installments.